who is a better blogger, me or mercedes?
(note: blogger quality is to be measured solely by number of blogs/month. other criteria--such as interestingness, cuteness, and the level at which the blogger is missed by the judges--are not permissible.)
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think there might be some kind of systematic bias in this poll...
the writing down of free n bad things eaten feels particularly relevant to me today, as I ate:
1 bag of potato chips, left over from some lunch talk I didn't attend
1 cup of some tea that I found lying around in a common use area
1 chocolate chip cookie + 1 "granola" cookie (be not fooled by the healthy sounding name) + 1 slice berry tea cake with delicious brown sugary crumbles on top+ 1/2 slice orange-cranberry tea cake with sugary glaze all over it + 1 cup coffee, all provided for free during my class this afternoon.
and I was actually trying to cut back on sugar intake. whoops.
the fact that it was the last session of this class for the semester will surely help in my goal, since the prof brings cookies every week. This week was particularly out of control, though... I didn't even try the apple-caramel cake, or the peanut butter cookies!
Today I ate:
Crunchy granola cereal mixed with oats plus green powder and soymilk for breakfast
At about 11 one tangerine
at 12:30 rice with vegetables from a campus chinese place
Shortly there after the remains of a choklate bar.
A little later a Reisen candy that a girl was throwing out to people in my studio class.
snack at about five, three slices of "heritage grain" bread wrapped around a banana.
at seven another tangerine.
at about 8:30 huge sallad of apple, mixed green leaves, brocoli, tomato, carrot, mixed bean medley from can, sunflower seeds, raisins, dressing. I've gotten really into making sallads lately.
40 minutes later a bread roll with margarine
About ten minutes ago some "animal cookies" that I bought real cheap a while ago that didn't taste anything like the ones in the zoo car box.
I think that's it.
Max
I ate... actually, I'm not going to tell you what I ate. I'll probably blog it on my blog, to artificially inflate my blogs per month ratio, which, as we all know from megan's blog, is the only way to measure blogatude, obviously.
Ok. Gotta save words for my own blog.
bitches.
p.s. who has other people's blog conveniently linked to her own for easy access to said blog?
oh, wait, it's not megan....
Post a Comment