Tuesday, January 23, 2007

i can't believe this is really happening to me!


From: Amy Williams
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 4:39 PM
To: Get It; Aerry Rasmussen; Linda Crecraft; Poppy Preston; Megan Harrington
Subject: baby prize!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Megan Harrington was the winner of the “guess the baby’s weight” game that we participated in at Aerry’s baby shower. As you have probably heard, Sienna weighed in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Megan guessed 7 lbs, 14 oz. Peter came in at a close second place with 7 lbs, 7 oz. Michael tried to cheat by altering the entries but fortunately confessed to his crime! Megan will receive a prize at the end of the week!

Thank you all for participating!

Amy Williams

3 comments:

michams said...

who is this michael character, and how can I make him watch that stupid flashing ad over and over again to pay for his crimes? (or thoughtcrimes, as the case may be).

Herpes de L'amour said...

michael is keren's husband, and the hilariously not-to-be-taken-too-seriously CEO of the company.

ptara said...

I'm really glad you beat Peter. I bet he was pissed. (Note to all: Peter is the Controller. And he looks exactly like a Controller.)