Holy macrel, I knew that guy too (not in the same way at all). He was once a messy, long-haired kid who worked with me and Dane in math during middle school + our parents were friends. Seeing a photo of him with his cute kids is really strange, even for me, who didn't date/know him in high school. I don't know if this will make you feel better, but I just found out I'm pregnant. Baby shower after next week's dork club, yo. Your lives aren't that different after all.
1 comment:
Holy macrel, I knew that guy too (not in the same way at all). He was once a messy, long-haired kid who worked with me and Dane in math during middle school + our parents were friends. Seeing a photo of him with his cute kids is really strange, even for me, who didn't date/know him in high school. I don't know if this will make you feel better, but I just found out I'm pregnant. Baby shower after next week's dork club, yo. Your lives aren't that different after all.
Post a Comment