for the last month, i have not worked at all.
at work this month i have watched every episode of "flight of the conchords" on youtube. below is part one of episode one. i have also watched several movies and read most of the new harry potter book from work. the problem is that keren is not around and no one is asking me to do stuff and while it would be plenty easy to find things to do (i wouldn't have to look; it is pretty obvious) i just don't care anymore. so, i'm sort of looking for new jobs/sort of/kind of. temporary variety, and then also jobs abroad maybe, starting in a year or so, maybe.
my hair is pretty long now and i can put it in double buns. in the third picture you can see the top of my hair from the back.



i also went outside and took a picture of the front of our building

and also a picture of the company car that i drive around sometimes.

this is really mostly just a warm-up practice blog post.

4 comments:
nice buns.
Hmmm..pdx in the hvn, I don't think I know you. That's okay.
Okay, first, I was DREADING checking your blog for fear that it would be the same post, and I cannot TELL you how relieved I was to read this new, warm-up post.
Second, I think your complete disengagement from work is healthy and appropriate. I also think that it's good to keep documenting what your this job was like while you have it so that you can feel like you've gotten everything you want from it and are ready to move on.
Third, I support you focusing on job applications for upcoming school-year-related jobs (as August is surely decision making time), even if that means that I will not be able to hang out with you right now. And I do mean, right now.
Hey dude, even though I said what I did, I'd actually like to hang out with you tonight.
Ah, everyone knows who pdx in the hvn is now. Or should I say, PDX in the New HVN. What a relief.
Post a Comment