
i did iron this one but could maybe iron it some more

some chic is singing at the top of her longs somewhere behind our house and she is off key and extremely loud. it sounds like some kind of chant. i'd like to make her stop.

whoever left "hot guy on guy action" or something as the search term in my google quicksearch bar is a jerk.

6 comments:
numba two, with the white button up shirt. A colored button up shirt (like the red color) would be better, but I think it's the best... although what's the job again? education? So maybe it doesn't need to be quite so fancy-pants... and I don't know. I like the red shirt but the black underneath isn't working for me.
it's a part-time afterschool teaching job for which i am somewhat overqualified. so i don't want to overdo it. but i also need to look like i'm taking it very seriously. which i am.
I like the blue one, because I'm worried the white one doesn't fit you quite as nicely in real life. But either would be good. I also really like the first red one, but don't like the black shirt underneath (it looks mismatched). And the maroon one might show too much armpit and arm for a first interview. The power suit...I like it, and I want you to be considered for higher positions as well (if you seem really enthusiastic, that will make up for your possible over qualification). Depends on whether or not you'll look stupid wearing a power suit in this hot weather, and you might feel more comfortable not looking like a DC lobbyist. So, either approach is good. I like the blue one and am mostly in favor of the white one.
Oh, also, that was me who left "hot guy on guy action" in your search bar. But it wasn't what you're thinking!
See, I wanted to do a search on hot weather to prepare myself to go to work on this hot hot hot day. So, naturally, I started to google the word "hot."
Then, it dawned on me, I'd like to read a little about a hilarious event from May of 2006 in which an applicant for a data support position at the BBC, a fellow named Guy Goma, inadvertently found himself being interviewed on television about the dispute between Apple Computers and the Beatles' label, Apple Corps. Goma had mistakenly answered the call for the intended interviewee, Guy Kewney, a British computer expert. I was hoping that perhaps Goma or Kewney had written an essay or book, which naturally would be titled "guy on guy."
Finally, as I prepared to enter the sweltering heat, full of thoughts on the broader implications of televised media and cases of mistaken identity, I realized that I needed to search for something to help me get going faster. I began to continue my massive search by typing in the word "stagnation," thinking I'd find advice on how to deal with the plight of lethargy and inaction. But before I hit search, I replaced that word with the term "action." And it was at that moment that I realized that I didn't have time to sit around and wait for search results. I needed to move forward with my day. Which is exactly what I did, leaving the search terms in your browser.
Again, my apologies. I hope this regretful incident has only made you harder, stronger, and bigger.
tara is my hero.
I like the new purple one. The grey one I didn't like and the others are all good, maybe the power suit is a bit much.
Tara, yeah right. I don't believe your story.
Max
Post a Comment