That explains alot. However, what's interesting is that there seems to be some family resemblance between Tara and Einstein. Don't they kind of look alike. And then he was able to predict that Tara would suck! Before she was even born. Wow, Einstein really was a genius!
I realized that I never replied to this despicable slandering of my character (or is it libeling?).
To be sure, if Megan = #1, and Tara < Megan, than Tara must equal something closer to 0 than Megan does. Given that the order of awesomeness is generally taken to go, from best to worst, #1, #2, #3, etc., it's clear that if Tara is in fact < #1, she is closer to the ideal than is Megan.
3 comments:
oh, snap!
That explains alot. However, what's interesting is that there seems to be some family resemblance between Tara and Einstein. Don't they kind of look alike. And then he was able to predict that Tara would suck! Before she was even born. Wow, Einstein really was a genius!
I realized that I never replied to this despicable slandering of my character (or is it libeling?).
To be sure, if Megan = #1, and Tara < Megan, than Tara must equal something closer to 0 than Megan does. Given that the order of awesomeness is generally taken to go, from best to worst, #1, #2, #3, etc., it's clear that if Tara is in fact < #1, she is closer to the ideal than is Megan.
Post a Comment